How To Remove LinkWithin Link From Related Post Widget

If you don't want to show Linkwithin link in related posts widget then follow the steps given below


- Sign-in to your Blogger account from Blogger Dashboard Select Template

- On Template page select Customize Option



- Go to Advanced and select Add CSS . Now simply paste the code given below in the Add CSS Box


#linkwithin_logolink_0
{display:none;}


- After inserting the code click Apply to Blog Button. Thats it now refresh your blog and see the widget which looks like this 

Previous
Next Post »

1 comments:

Click here for comments
Unknown
admin
6 August 2021 at 03:10 ×

I really want to use this medium to thank Private hacker for saving me from my ex fiance, as I was a able to get access to her phone remotely from my own phone without her getting any notification , I was able to find out the baby she told me was mine was for a friend I introduced to her. I was able to view her whatsapp messages, text messages and Facebook messages . You can also reach out to him on this email: privatehacker 247 at GMAIL dot COM

Congrats bro Unknown you got PERTAMAX...! hehehehe...
Reply
avatar
Thanks for your comment