Best WhatsApp Status 2014

Hello Everyone, I am back with new lots of status for Whatsapp. 

As I said in last post of status, Status is a creativity of person. Status include what they are doing right now and what they thinking. So everyone needs it. So here Some best Whatsapp status for you :) 


1. Give Love Don't Demand.
2. I don't care if you talk about me behind my back because food or bad, my name is still in your mouth ;) 
3. A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge.
4. Sometimes "Change" is not Good !!
5. You have to fight through Some bad days to earn best days of your life. 
6. Life is festival..Celebrate it !!
7. Let me be your Lover !!
8. Ego Kills the Love !!
9. Not always "available", Try your Luck :)
10. I enjoy when people show attitude to me because it shows that they need an attitude to "impress" me ;) 
11. Thoughts become Things !!
12. Sometimes You have to demo a threat to spark a solution :) 
13. It is much better to promise nothing and try and give everything :)
14. Your little text can change my mood :)
15. Everyday do your best, God will give you rest !!
16. It's amazing how Selfless we are when we sacrifice something We want to do for the person we love !! 
17. No one Loves you more then your parents :)
18. I believe in my principles.
19. Why it happens That One we love the most hurts the most. 
20. Live fast die young ;)
21. If you don't want to lose the closeness you have with a person, Don't fall in love with them :)
22. True love is when he have little things for you before you ask :)
23. I'm not online, It's just an optimal solution !!
24. Don't sit and wait - look for the next opportunity ;)
25. "I LOVE YOU" is not enough to Describe my feeling for You :)
26. Attraction is a Temporary love.
27. Be simple, but significant :P
28. There is no atmo for truth and trust, only the atmo of liers and breakers :/
29. Care for only those people Who deserve it :)
30. My attitude is your problem, Your attitude my foot :/ 
31. Cheating is a choice Not mistake !!
32. I don't need your attitude Because I have my own !!
33. The strawberry shampoo has not been tasted as good as it smells :P 
34. Exellence is not a skill, It is an attitude..!! 
35. Improve your Performance by improving your attitude. 
36. The awkard moment is when people act like they know your best friend better than you :/ 
37. A True love is when someone who knows everything about you and still loves you.
38. Close Friends are hard to find, difficult to leave and impossible to forget :) 
39. Follow Your Heart, But keep your brain with you. 
40. The Best mirror is an oldest and dearest friend :) 
41. Silence is the most powerful scream.
42. My attitude depends on the people in front of me..!! 
43. I am not so special because I have limited Edition :P 
44. Just Talk to my Dp ;)
45. I love you till the end <3
46. Life always give you the second chance that is "tomorrow". 
47. Good Friends are like stars, You can't see them always, but they are always around there, when you need them !!
48. Life is like bicycle, To keep Your Balance, you have to keep moving :) 
49. Life gives you lots of beautiful person, but only one person is enough for a beautiful life :)
50. Nothing is perfect, But I think When You are with me, everything is perfect <3. 


Thanks a lot to read this post. I will provide you some other status in next posts :) 

Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment